Since reconnecting with my long-lost illustration skills in 2014, I've been busy learning new techniques, and currently work in watercolour, pencil, ink, monoprinting and digital.

In 2014, I won a highly commended nod in the Emerging Illustrator Mentorship with the Australian Society of Authors, and was fortunate to receive a brief mentorship with Sue deGennaro. I'm constantly learning and growing, and loving this parallel creative journey, alongside my beloved writing.

You can see some of my work on my pinterest page right here.

To view/download (PDF) my current portfolio email me here.

My first illustrated book, Australia Illustrated, was released in November 2016 with EK Books.

My first wall map for Hardie Grant Travel will be released in December 2017, and two upcoming books include a collaboration with Jackie French (as illustrator) and a book called Fauna (writing and illustrating), both for the  National Library of Australia.